1 guilty of glamour: Jeans Mania!!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Jeans Mania!!

 

Jeans are a big buzz this year,but not your normal jean shorts or pants. Jean jackets,vests,jumpsuits,rompers, and shirts have been and will be huge this season! I love jean vests and jean jackets becuase they can make everyday outfits casual & edgy,read my Jean Vest blog post here. I also am loving jean shirt look becuase it is different and fun but yet so easy to pull off,check out my post here.Jean rompers are also very cute & chic and an easy option since it is 1 article of clothing. But Denim jumpsuits are more of a fashion risk that not everyone would take, but still is worth a try. And if you don't love it,you dont have to wear it again. I personally have not tried the Denim Jumpsuit look yet,but from what I have heard they are actually comfortable, which is a plus!Check out these looks below for inspirataion.Would you try a denim jumpsuit?Respond in comments!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment