1 guilty of glamour: Who Wore It Best?

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Who Wore It Best?

KAT VS. JAMIE photo | Jamie Chung, Kat Graham
Kat Graham VS. Jamie Chung
I would say Jamie wore it best. The red jacket is sporty looking and therefore goes better with her exercise clothes. The color and material of the jacket are too much with the leather pants for Kat.
ALICIA VS. MILEY photo | Alicia Keys, Miley Cyrus
Alicia Keys VS. Miley Cyrus
This is a very risky top but Alicia wore it better. By pairing it with a high skirt she lessened the top. Miley's pants and boots with this top are way over the top!
SIENNA VS. CATHERINE photo | Catherine Zeta-Jones, Sienna Miller
Sienna Miller VS. Catherine Zeta-Jones
 
I am not a big fan of this dress to begin with but in my eyes Catherine wore it better. Sienna's leggings with dress make it too dark and you cant really see the detail on the bottom of this dress.
JENNY VS. KRISTIN photo | Jenny McCarthy, Kristin Chenoweth
Jenny McCarthy VS. Kristin Chenoweth
This one was a little harder to decide. But in the end , I think Jenny wore it better. I also like Kristin's jeans with it but the shoes kind of do it for me. With this cape I would pick Jenny's boots over Kristin's.

No comments:

Post a Comment