1 guilty of glamour: Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Style

Monday, April 1, 2013

Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Style

Pregnant Kim Kardashian, wearing a nude baby doll dress, arrives at the Trump SoHo Hotel in New York CityKim Kardashian at 'Good Morning America' in NYC
Many of you have probably seen the magazines spreading all this hate about Kim Kardashian's pregnancy style. Kim's style has always been open to trying trends and I feel she is seeing what works. Some of hers I like and a few not so much, but its all about being happy & being comfortable! My two favorites are up at the top. I just love how she incorporates glam with her pregnancy style. I also like how she isnt afraid to try different trends while pregnant. So I thought I'd share some of her pregnancy outfits! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment