1 guilty of glamour: Who Wore It Best?

Friday, July 5, 2013

Who Wore It Best?

ASHLEY VS. VANESSA photo | Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens
Ashley Tisdale VS. Vanessa Hudgens
I would say Ashley wore it best! Vanessa has too much going on, print wise. Ashley keeps it simple with jean shorts. I love this combo!
HEATHER VS. JESSICA  photo | Heather Graham, Jessica Szohr
Heather Graham VS. Jessica Szohr
In my eyes, heather is the winner here! I love how she incorporated her shoes into her dress. Jessica doesn't look bad, but black shoes don't look as good.
LO VS. MIRANDA photo | Lauren Bosworth, Miranda Lambert
Lo Bosworth VS. Miranda Lambert
 
I believe Miranda wore it Best! I love both their shoes with this dress. But I think the real distinguisher is the buttoning on this dress. The more conservative look on Miranda looks better with this type of dress.

HEIDI VS. SELENA photo | Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez
Heidi Klum VS. Selena Gomez
For me, Selena is the winner here! However I do like how Heidi's shoes and how she incorporated them with the neck of this dress. Those earrings are too much with this dress though. I love how Selena keeps the accessories simple, since this dress is already a huge statement piece.


AMANDA VS. MINKA  photo | Amanda Seyfried, Minka Kelly
Amanda Seyfried VS. Minka Kelly
 
I think Minka wore it better! Minka's looks is more put together, I also think this top looks better with darker jeans. I am not a big fan of Amanda's shoes and the outfit just doesn't look right.

No comments:

Post a Comment