1 guilty of glamour: Which Hairstyle?

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Which Hairstyle?

Here are some celebs that have changed their hair color. Below the photos I listed the reason why one looks better over the other. I hope this helps you with your next hairstyle change. Also I posted a poll which can be found on the right side of my blog (the 3 bars) so take a few seconds to vote!

Jennifer Hudson:I LOVE her hair longer. She looks so much better with it longer & I like one color for her hair,not ombre.
Frieda Pinto:I love her hair straight. Her hair curly is too messy and hides her face.
Drew Brrymore:Ombre does not work for Drew at all. It doesn't fit her face & in fact makes her appear heavier!
Demi Lovato:I would go with the brown hair for Demi. Looks much better! The other hair doesn't do anything for her.
Aubrey O'Day:Blonde hair definitely suits Aubrey better! The red makes her appear unkept and tacky.


MILEY CYRUS:There is no doubt longer hair looks best on Miley! This haircut is a very bad choice for Miley!

No comments:

Post a Comment