1 guilty of glamour: Latest Purchases!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Latest Purchases!


Wow! So many cute clothes I saw during my latest shopping trip.  Pictured above is what I bought! Most of the clothes I bought are linked below so you can view & buy them!

I got the Strapless Leopard Print Romper from Forever 21 for $15.80!It also comes in a grey/cream color!

I also bought the Cutout Tribal Print Dress from Forever 21 for $9.80! It comes in black/white too!

I got the Jersey Racerback Maxi Dress from Love Culture! It was $12.95! It also comes in mocha, grey, & coral!

I  have been looking for high-waisted jeans shorts for 2 summers now, & I haven't been able to find ones that fit. Finally at Love Culture I found 2 pairs! The first pair is the Acid Cut-Off Shorts , they were $34. 90.  The other pair is the High Waisted Matelot Shorts, which I got for $18.90!

I got 2 shirts that were on sale to begin with & then they were also buy one get one 50% off from the Kendall & Kylie collection at Pac Sun! They are the blue and black Kalifornia shirts. They are no longer available online but you can check Pac Sun stores.

I bought the light blue yoga sweatshirt at the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale. I couldn't find it online, but it may at some stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment